New to Shooting?
NEW TO SHOOTING?
Here at Blackstone we aim to provide the best guest experience for any level of shooter. Our comfortable and safe environment paired with knowledgeable and experienced team members will have you excited and prepared to begin your journey in shooting sports.
VISIT THE RANGE
Jump right in! Start by visiting the range and having a friendly team member explain the process to you. There is no right or wrong way to begin your journey in shooting sports.
Friendly team to walk you through the process
We have everything you need to get started and will walk you through all your questions. How We Work «
Ditch the old ways of buying a gun, the Blackstone team brings approachable expertise to your experience. With over 2,000 firearms in stock, our team is committed to helping you find what you are looking for and answering all your questions. As the largest firearm store in Charlotte, Blackstone is your one-stop-shop to all you need.
Come on in!
Open 7 days a week, 10am-9pm
If you are new to shooting, starting with instruction is always the best option! Our industry leading instructors are here to help you start your journey or meet you where you are. Experience personalized one-on-one instruction or join some others in a group course!
Meet one-on-one with an Instructor and customize your journey to fit exactly what you need on your time!
Learn the Basics
Get comfortable with firearms in one-on-one Private Instruction!
Use the Range
Have some fun and find which firearm best fits your needs!
Buy a Firearm
Browse our huge selection.
Join the Member Community
Enjoy free unlimited range time, an unbeatable community and so much more!
BASIC FIREARM SAFETY
Treat all firearms as if they are loaded
Always know your target and what is beyond
Follow the 12 Golden Rules for safe gun handling
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction
- When moving through the facility, point muzzle at the floor
- At shooting station, point muzzle downrange at all times
- Know how the firearm operates. If unsure, just ask!
- Know that the firearm and the ammunition are compatible. If unsure, just ask!
- Hearing and eye protection are required at all times
- Use of alcoholic beverages or drugs prior to or during shooting is prohibited
- Keep your firearm unloaded until at your shooting station and ready to shoot
- Keep your finger off the trigger until on target and ready to fire
- Only lead core bullets are permitted on the range. No steel core, incendiary, tracer, exploding or tipped ammo of any kind is permitted on the premises.
- You will be fined for hitting anything other than the paper target
- Only two people are permitted per shooting station
- Never move forward of the firing line
- Rapid fire is prohibited unless approved in advance by the RSO
- Food, drink or tobacco products are not permitted on the range
- Open toed shoes and low cut tops are prohibited on the range for the safety of all guests (Spent casings are hot!)
- Hand loaded ammunition is prohibited from being used on the range
We have a full time guest support team standing by to answer all your questions